Thursday, April 23, 2009

Office Space, or reasons why i dont still have a job

So today seemed like a great day to watch Office Space again, and remember what i missed so much about working. 

I tried, but truthfully i missed nothing. Watching that movie was exactly like the ten years i spent at Best Buy. Turn your brain off at the door and let common sense smoke a cigarette outside, cause it's not welcome in there. 

I should divulge i love this movie and have seen it at least 20 times, so there wasnt much that i havent seen before. But i was made aware of a few interesting things:

1. Ajay Naidu, (Samir) played a medic in my most recent addition to my top 10, The Wrestler which made me happy, and he also recently played in Hotel For Dogs, which made me sad again.

2. Jeniffer Aniston is actually cute in this movie. Wonder where they got the budget for that.

3. The tv show Wanted with Gary Cole is not yet available on DVD. Whats up with that TNT?

4. Remember when rap music was cool? Yea that was 1999. Kinda all downhill from there, thanks Kanye you Fucktard.

2 comments: