Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Summer Movie Schedule, or How to Kill my Economic Downtime.

May 1 X-Men Origins Wolverine. I swear to god Fox, if you Fuck this up you and i are broke up permanently.

May 8 Star Trek. Not a fan of anything to do with any of the shows, but this looks different. 

May 15 Angels and Demons. Eh....there's an outside shot this doesn't suck ass.

May 21 Terminator Salvation. It's like Transformers and Batman had a baby. Let's hope it doesn't have Downs Syndrome

May 29 Drag Me to Hell . Sam Raimi. Need i say more.

June 5 Land of the Lost. I know I'm going to regret that.

June 12 The Taking of Pelham 123. Loved the Original, and It's got Denzel....High hopes.

June 24 Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen. Yes.

July 1 Public Enemy. I get action the girl gets Johnny Depp. We all win.

July 17 (500) Days of Summer. Everyone can flock to Harry Potter. Ill take Joseph Gordon -Levitt and Zoey Deschannel any day.

July 31 Funny People. Saw the trailer for the first time the other day, and Sandler looks really good in this. Very un-Sandler like.

Aug 7 GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra. I dont care. Joseph Gordon -Levitt is Cobra Commander,I will be there.

Aug 14 Bandslam. Or poke my eyes out with a pen while i set my ears on fire. One of the two. 

Aug 21 Inglorious Bastards. It feels like i have been hearing about this movie for years now. 

So that's it. My Summer at the theater. Let's place bets on how long till a movie i'm looking forward to pisses me off. I'm guessing week 1, but i did lead it off with a Fox film. Jackasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment