Friday, April 24, 2009

Notorious, or i think my tv gave me aids.

Notorious : the story of Biggie Smalls. Let me sum up this piece of shit in a whole lot less time then it took from me:

Im fat and black and want to be a rapper. 

I'm Puff Daddy Diddy Doo and im an annoying closet homosexual.

I'm Lil Kim and im a whore. 

Oh no someone shot me. 

There ya go. Your welcome for the time saver. Jesus Christ. And why just Biggie, why did they not shoot Puff Daddy, and Coolio, and fuck it throw in the Ying Yang Twins too. ( Why ? Because I fucking hate them thats why. The Whisper song. Fuck you sing like a grownup or fuck off.)

Angela Bassett...fire your agent. Your better then this. I think. Seems like i used to like you a while ago, but i cant really remember anything youve done lately that's been good.  So there's that.

My brain hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha... that's one way of putting it.

    Brian... don't hide from your feelings. Tell us how you really feel about this movie?

    ReplyDelete